1. If I didn't wear the suit, it would defeat the purpose. 不穿戴的话，就违背设计的初衷了。
2. Two thousand years, give or take. 两千年左右。
3. You could have compromised the entire mission. 你差点毁了这次任务。
4. I thought you might be running low. 我觉得你挺消沉的。
5. Here's mud in your eye, pal. 祝你好运，伙计。
6. Try not to bugger each other. 我们尽量不彼此打搅对方了。
7. Knock yourself out. 请便。
8. It's fairly evident they were in the process of leaving before things went to pot. 显然他们在大难临头之前，正打算离开。
9. All due respect, captain. 恕我直言，船长。
David: A superior species, no doubt. Their hyper-sleep chambers will impress, I trust.
Shaw: So, they were traveling somewhere.
David: I've managed to work out the broad strokes. It's fairly evident they were in the process of leaving...before things went to pot.
Shaw: Leaving to go where?
David: Sometimes to create, one must first destroy.
Weyland: Where is he, David?
David: This way, sir.
Weyland: Are you sure he's alive?
Weyland: And you can speak to him?
David: I believe I can.
Weyland: I'm all right! I'm all right. Speak to him, David. Tell him we came, just like he asked.
Shaw: Ask him where they're from.
Weyland: What are you doing?
Shaw: Ask him what's in his cargo. It killed his people.
Weyland: Shaw, enough. David.
Shaw: You made it here, and... and it was meant for us. Why?
Weyland: Shaw, enough. For God's sake, shut her up.
Shaw: Why... I need to know why! What did we do wrong?! Why do you hate us?!
Weyland: If she opens her mouth again, shoot her. David, continue. Tell him why I came.
(David speaks in alien language)
Man: Ford! Move! All right, you!
Weyland: There's... nothing.
David: I know. Have a good journey, Mr. Weyland.
Vickers: Time to go home.
Janek: Mr. Chance, take us home.
Shaw: Oh, no!